A 22 cm trivet, born and raised in 2022! A handstitched trivet to protect your surface from burns or marks. Handcrafted in 100% naturally dyed wool with AZO-free colours. Naturally, heat and dirt resistant. Aveva's trivets will protect, decorate and colour the table. Designed to have a long life.
- Hand wash or dry clean. To remove dirt, let it dry and gentle brush it off. Do not wash in machine or natural oils of the wool will be removed.
- Colours are AZO-free (no chemicals) and can they fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not use when wet since colours can fade off to the surface.
- Only use clean pots on the trivet to avoid stains from the stove.
- Wool is not flammable but can burn, so we recommend using up to 200-220 degrees.
Length x Height x Width: 22x2x22 cm (100% handmade-measure may vary slightly)